Here are some Answers...
1. I've never taken classes with you, do I need to Register?
YES! Each New & Interested Student must Register/Pre-Pay here on the website for all classes they're interested in taking. If you're uncomfortable with paying online, please Contact Me for other methods of payment. Thank you!
2. What do I bring to Class?
This is covered in What You Need to Bring!
3. What are the Class & Workshop Policies?
- Cancellations WITHIN two weeks of class: Pre-paid Cost will be exchanged for another class.
- Cancellations Two weeks or More of class: Pre-paid Cost will be fully refunded provided your SPOT CAN BE FILLED. If your spot cannot be filled, an alternate class may be chosen, provided there's an opening.
- Low Attendance Postponement: Classes are held w/any # of people; however, there could be an occasion when classes with attendance of under (2) may be postponed. Students will be notified.
For insurance and liability purposes, all students must sign a release form before participating in classes and workshops. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Can I register my young granddaughter, niece, cousin, etc. to take the glass classes?
Classes for young children are presently being added! Well behaved Young children from age 7 - 11 are welcome (w/accompanying adult) in the Mold Making Ornament classes only, and at this time. Young adults from 12-15 are welcome; most like to come w/an accompanying adult to all the classes.
Sharp glass is used & stored in the Studio, and they may cut themselves. Adult Supervision is strongly recommended with young children under the age of 12; wandering & energetic children are not & cannot be tolerated in the Glass Studio.
5. Can I bring my pet (dog or cat) or babies to the glass classes?
I am unable to accommodate pets or babies in the studio at this time. The floors may have tiny pieces of glass that could hurt their paws/feet/knees. It's especially a hazard when students are cutting glass because glass flies all over the place.
It's best to leave your pet/babies at home w/a Sitter where it's safest.
If a student shows up to class with a pet or baby in tow, w/o prior discussion w/Instructor, Student will be unable to take class & encouraged to attend at a later date.
6. Do you teach classes away from your Studio, and how much are the classes?
Yes! I do teach classes away from my Studio. If a particular location would like me to teach there, I'm happy to do so. However, class cost is usually $5-7 more per student outside the studio due to travel expenses. If you'd like to schedule a Custom Class in your area or w/friends, feel free to Contact Me to discuss further!
Please Contact Me with any questions! Thanks for your cooperation!